2008年3月5日星期三

Well, am i the luckiest pregnant woman among frens?

I remember at the early stage of my pregnancy. Someone did tell me that I'm the luckiest pregnant woman among his friends. Coz I don't have to do the house work, cooking and have driver to fecth to & back from office.

I admitted. But now after 5 months of pregnancy, I started to think again. Am I the luckiest one?

No, am not. I can foresee how helpless am I in the last trimester of my pregnancy where my hubby won't be by my side. This is due to I'll be back to KL waiting to give birth but my hubby still have to stay in Jakarta to work.

I believe every woman feels the same. The last trimester of pregnancy is the time where they needed their hubby's support the most. Honestly, I don't know how my condition is at time. Hopefully I'll still be as healthy as now so that I can take care of myself.

7 条评论:

choi yen 说...

U still have ur family & friends by ur side....Cheer Up :)

patricia 说...

ya... hopefully everything will go smoothly.

thanks for ur advice...

r3mUs 说...

u still d lucky one, coz u can pregnant woh i can't~
bt i will make people pregnant kekeke... lu lu lu~
siao liao....
aiya ... told you liao dont think so much, have time think about those things you need to prepare and do ok.
husband work is for the future ma, right.
so, you must support him and prove that you can oh~

Pris 说...

i am sure u will be healthy always. think of ur baby, be strong & u'll make it :)

yea, ur family will be with u, dun worry. ganbateh ne...

patricia 说...

pris & remus : thanks for ur concern & morale support.

ya, i believe i can make it one :)

克努斯 说...

妈妈,别担心,现在的科技那么的先进,要保持联络也很容易。

他在那边“打拼”, 所以你也要在这里“打拼”,加油,我们会支持你低。。

你也别忘了,还有我这个“哎呀”契妈哦,
为了我的契仔的“幸福”。。。

ala apa-apa hal, call saya, gua ada free mesti mari punya lah....
tak payah takut woh

patricia 说...

hehe..... thanks in advance ya!!!